What is the GMT Training Group?
• 9-week personalized running schedule
• Guided training runs on the race course with racing tips and strategies every Saturday morning through October.
• In person & online access to an RRCA certified coach
• Dynamic stretching, form drills, workout, and post-run strength routines
every Wednesday evening through October.
Join the GMT Training Team and receive:
• Team support and encouragement
• Coaching to help you run your best
• Up to date training information
• Improved form and running efficiency
• Running and racing confidence
• Running Shop discounts
• In-Training Shirt
50% off: Halloween weekend’s TMC Get Moving Tucson events: either the October 29 Tucson Lifestyle 5k or the October 30 TMC A-Mountain Half-Marathon
We recommend that those who are running 5-15 miles a week, or are able to run for up to 20-30 minutes, allow us to build you a fast 5k plan. Those who are running over 15 miles a week, or who are comfortable running 45 minutes or more, tackle the half marathon plan. Contact Tia Accetta, email@example.com, if you have questions about whether or not this training program is right for you.
Informational meeting at The Running Shop, followed by a discussion on strength training for runners by Dr. Craig Smith, PT DPT. We will not be running this night.
Meet at the Rillito River Path at St. Phillips Plaza
Meet at Catalina Park (aka Splash Pad Park) on 4th Ave. & 1st St. (NE corner)
4 September 2017
The TMC Saguaro National Park Labor Day Run is the oldest race in Arizona, a rolling 8-mile Run and companion 5k Run/Walk on the gorgeous lands of Saguaro National Park.
17 September 2017
There's a first time for everything -- and this is it! For the first time ever, Tucson runners can cruise a speedy course along the beautiful rolling hills in the Painted Desert area of the cactus-covered Tucson Mountains, with a rocket-ship finish to the shade-covered staging area nestled amongst
29 October 2017
Tucson's Autumn running celebration: three events in a great Downtown atmosphere. TMC Get Moving Tucson Half-Marathon, Tucson Lifestyle 5k, and Free Cox Charities One Mile